Monday, July 03, 2006

I Weep For the Future.

Balls. Why can't we just be closed today, everyone else is. Instead, it's like the worst kind of Saturday...lots of weirdos coming in. And I've been getting my share of taking passport photos, which is just annoying. I'm trying not to let today be too aggravating...I'm off tonight and tomorrow, so I'd like to be able to actually enjoy them. The chances of this seems to be greater with the fewer number of people in the store...On the plus side, Ed the Pedophile is off today, but on the down side a "friend" of ours may be coming in who just annoys the everliving fuck out of me. Everything out of his mouth is just a whiny bitch-rant.

Did finally see Superman last night, which was very enjoyable. Everyone in it did a great job (especially Kevin Spacey, but how obvious of me to even say so). Even Derek was finally impressed with the new guy. He had a few minor beefs, impossible to get into without spoilers. They were beefs someone might have if they knew all the backstory, and in my blissful ignorance I saw nothing wrong with the story. Good times.

We also watched Lifeforce yesterday afternoon, but it was a terrible, horrible, no-good very bad turd. I slept through the better part of it, including Patrick Stewart's ten minutes. We were starting to think it was a different Patrick Stewart. Derek someone toughed it out, but hated it.

Jesus Christ. I'm reprinting Miller Lite's wedding as her dress was "too magenta." Hey, I didn't print it, who cares. But this woman looks like a moose-bird. As Mark pointed out, a woman will probably never look better than on her wedding day and in this lady's case...ouch. As I most assuredly have a place firmly carved out in hell already, I'm afraid I have no choice but to point and stare. I honestly probably wouldn't mock her if she weren't always raising a Miller in the air while horsefacing it.

Ok, better finishing not working so it at least looks like I got something done.

No comments: