Saturday, December 30, 2006

He told me he's got a face on his dick.

Alex saves the day!!



My sister has sent me my very own copy of Kamikaze Girls, on the way, to help balance out the shittiness of being unemployed and desperately searching for work. Screw those Netfuckers.



I may be unemployed very soon, but by god, I'll be watching some good shit.



I have no idea where I'd be without cool sisters.



Speaking of which, time to go nibble gingerbread cho from Vermont!! *drools* (even though it is right in front of her).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey My Friend! XD That movie is such fabulous crack. So glad its arrival could help add some cheer. :)

Veloute said...

how cool! i need to see this and the horrible guy pierce/emily watson movie now.

i can't believe you still have gingerbread cho. ;)

Ellen Aim said...

But as soon as it's gone, it's gone foreeeeevvvveerrrrr!! Ok, kinda.