Monday, January 15, 2007

I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another.

8:43:

Peter Morgan won screenplay for The Queen! How exciting! I forget I'm watching the GGs sometimes. I nearly wet the carpet in surprise. And he was giving an actual speech of interest and they made him cut it short! Or rather, he wasn't arrogant enough to keep talking.

You know, TiVO keeps trying to tape Ugly Betty for us. I guess I should let it. I'd never even heard of it til TiVO irritated me with its repeated suggestions. Beat out the Housewives and Weeds (which I keep meaning to bump up in The Queue).



Wooooooooohoooooooooo!!!

Ok, best foreign language film. I'm actually mostly glad because it means I won a 30 minute body rub. HAHA. My husband so mistakenly bet on Mel Gibson. Shah! As if!!

No comments: