Monday, January 29, 2007

Diane, never drink coffee that has been anywhere near a fish.

Oh, and I forgot. I have to include these pics, which my dad sent me. They were shot by Irene Müller, a Scot living in Germany.

Milk meets coffee.

She says: These are the first splashes of this kind I've tried so far. I hope you like them and thanks for looking. I've now added some images showing milk splashing into a cup of coffee to demonstrate how tiny the splashes really are. BTW, I don't use any sound/photogate triggers for my high speed photography. Just a pipette or syringe, good eye/shutter finger coordination and patience, patience, patience.....







Actually, all her galleries are pretty damn cool.



Ooh, and because we've gone nearly five whole posts without some Stephen Colbert, here's one from the "Get to Know a District" series, Lynn Westmoreland from Georgia. I've mostly seen Democrats and the segments have been good-natured and fun. This one's painful.

2 comments:

MacGuffin said...

ANY better building? Ha! Y'know, if you're gonna proselytize the use of the Ten Commandments in any governmental building then I would presuppose a rote knowledge of said commandments would be logically if not at least morally consistent. Jesus...

Ellen Aim said...

Isn't that HYSTERICAL? Makes me TOTALLY not even feel sorry for the bastard. (Apparently they don't either).

After all, The Ten Commandments is not a bad thing to understand and respect. No they is not!