Thursday, February 12, 2009

Put up a note?! "Highly classified shit found?"

As tedious as my week has been, I am pretty excited that today is already Thursday. At least I think it is.

I really hate Valentine's Day, regardless of relationship status, and always have. It's commercial bullshit I refuse to buy into. We typically do something like cook dinner or...well, there was that one time we snuck over to the neighboring golf course and took pictures of each other slathered in fake blood. That was fun.

This year I was thinking of taking D to see Zombie Dearest at the Pocket Sandwich Theatre. They do these fabulous melodramas (myself a former castmate of one) where the audience is fed food and beer and given popcorn to throw at the bad guys and weirdos. (I was a weirdo.) But I called last Monday and it's already sold out! Wah!! Stupid Dallas bastards trying to copy my fantastic V-Day plans. Shah.

So my impulse is to go nowhere. I mean, everyone and their dog is going to be out--it'll be worse than New Year's. And you know how I feel about people.

Ok, back to applying for financial aid. Oops, I mean, uh, "working." Yes, that's it.

No comments: