Thursday, February 05, 2009

Grrrl, you like to fingerbang and that's all right!

It really feels like Friday because it is !!GORGEOUS!! outside the way that should only be allowed on Fridays. And tonight is Cats! I always liked Macavity...



Um. Is it just me, or does it look like I'm going to a KISS concert?

Here, wait.



That's a little better? Right? Whatever, I'm going to have a blast. And yes, I'm having beers first. Oh god yes. But it will be so fun. And yes, Alex, the more I think about it, you are totally right and we did see it years ago. Thank God the Rum Tum Tugger ran up the aisle cause yeah, that's mostly all I recall. Show stealer.

Speaking of show, I plowed through quite a bit of season 2 Project Runway last night; I'm loathing Santino like I'm clearly supposed to. I want to hope it's edited to make him appear like a bastard, but even editing can't explain the shit that comes out of his mouth. Totally excited for him to get kicked off, hope it's soon...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. Loving those costumes.

Haha, y'know, I never could hate Santino? The very first few episodes he came off as insufferably smug, but it didn't bother me much. "Whatev." Then I kind of warmed to him (possibly because everyone else hates him so much, and/or he's so determined to be vile).

Enjoy the show!!

(Dude, no beers if you're driving.) ;)

Ellen Aim said...

I forget when I crossed over and started hating him. He's just so...douchey. But I'm enjoying.

Bass Performance Hall is directly across the street from the Flying Saucer. Fear not.

Anonymous said...

Across from the Flying Saucer-- dude, imma invite myself next time! :D

Veloute said...

I'd like to invite myself as well.

Agreed, Kiss concert. Hot.

And damn you to hell forever for sending that song to me. Dear god.

Ellen Aim said...

You may all ALWAYS invite yourselves! Next time I'll buy early enough that we can all be in the box seats!

And you're welcome. Another South Park gem.