Sunday, February 22, 2009

If I wasn't such a bad woman on the page, I couldn't be such a good woman in life.

Art Direction...Benjamin Button! Ellen Aim is on a winning streak tonight! That's 5 out of 6, woot! (Since you know I don't want to see the film, you can correctly assume my joy is only for my accuracy in guessing the winner.)

Ok, costume design, let's see...I'm betting on the Button again...wow, The Duchess! I don't even remember that one, but it's nice to see the underdogs win, always always. Oh, I already love this guy...the first thing Michael O'Connor did was thank Rachel Portman for her music!

Make-up Artist...again, I went with Button, and there are only 3 contenders (I never understand that, when you know there should be more). Yup, got that one right. Meh.

Gads, the teen idols take the stage...someone needs to tell Robert Pattinson that unless you CAN grow a beard, please don't try, especially at the Academy Awards. *facepalm*

No comments: