Sunday, February 22, 2009

Only the best people fight against all obstacles in pursuit of happiness.

One of my dates, Michael Sheen, looks totally stoned. Why not.



This was the brief moment before they shrank him down to the corner of the screen because I guess no one here knows who he is? Underworld series be damned. (They do sort of SUCK...)

Aside: I hope and pray for the death of Ryan Seacrest.

I really love the entire cast of Slumdog; it's so refreshing to see people who are genuinely tickled to be there. And Danny Boyle seems wicked cool, as always.



Also, Amy Adams continues to be so cute, I'm even digging her necklace.



And right now, Mickey Rourke is totally trying not to lose it in front of Barbara Walters. Let's see if he keeps it together at the podium...

No comments: