Sunday, July 22, 2007

My God. I haven't been fucked like that since grade school.



Needless to say, I'm not going to say a single thing about the last Potter. I have definite rants/opinions, and even though anyone who cares has probably read it (unless you're Joe and your postman hates you), I'm not going to be the one to ruin a single solitary thing for anyone. Anyone wishing to go into detail can email me. I did like it; it's very different from the other books, but I did like it.

I polished it off late last night (someone worked half my shift for me yesterday--the down side to that being I haven't had an actual day off since Friday the 13th, but on the plus side I got off early enough to spend the day reading like the rest of the country). It's hard not to say anything.

I think I also bargained some cookies in the midst of a shift swap. Since I'm in doubt, I'll make them anyway; it's been too long since I've made cookies. Just some regular oatmeal-chocolate-chip, I think.



EAT THEM.

Jon Stewart is, theoretically, two weeks from Tuesday. Assuming all goes well. We keep joking about what shmuck we're going to get for a guest (assuming we get there at all). He mostly has great guests but we'll so fall into that 10% dull-as-shit guest night.

I am so uninspired it's not even funny. I can't even pretend I have better things to do. I'm sure I do (more constructive, at least), but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop being a lazy toad to do them.

No comments: