Saturday, July 21, 2007

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria.



IT'S MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE. MINEOHMINEOHMINE.

I'll elaborate later about the colorful characters we met on our wait. I really have to applaud the Barnes & Noble on Cooper in Arlington, though. They must have had nearly 1,000 people there. They had to empty the entire store due to being at more than capacity and it was total and utter chaos (there were different colored papers we had, and then subdivided from there by letter of the alphabet--oh my). And it really somehow moved along quite rapidly. Out of there by 1am.

In the meantime, as you might imagine, I've got a book I'm dying to read.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! Congratulations! XD (...is it weird that that quote goes through my head all the time?)

Happy reading!!

Ellen Aim said...

It runs in the family I guess. Something about last night made it pop into my head, can't possibly think what...

It's good so far!!! (Wasn't a big enough nerd to pull an all-nighter).

Triana said...

I have it! I've been reading for a couple hours but had to break. There is one name so far in the book that disturbs me....

SkylersDad said...

Is it true that there is a new wizard named Bubba from the backwoods of tennessee?

Veloute said...

I am a geek and I did pull it off and read it in one sitting (Doug obviously had to help me accomplish this).

I know what name disturbs you triana LOL

So let me know when we can discuss.

Ellen Aim said...

Tri & Vel: It has been devoured but I'm not sure what this disturbing name is!!

SkylersD: Just a really big hitman wizard name Guido.

Ellen Aim said...

Never mind about the name. I laughed every time I read it but didn't have the good sense to have any idea which name you were referring to.

I am not terribly fast...