Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm not going to meet someone like Diane Court at a kegger.







Ok, every time I upload pics here, instead of being all aligned on the left, they show up jumbled. So what-the-fuck-ever. But here are the UGLY light covers I could not take down fast enough, followed by the tiles that surrounded the spa AND filled the entry way of the house. See? Sbarro pizza all around. And one ugly christing wreath they left behind. I would, too. Next, we have one of the spare rooms, probably mostly mine as you can tell by all the books. After the paint, we just sort of refer to it as "the shire." There's Bourdain, hanging out and being far more at ease than in the past few days...and my precious, the black jet tub. Don't think I'd go for black in the future, kinda weird. But damn is it one nice tub...

2 comments:

4 Non Blogs said...

Man, that is one black jet tub..or is it jet black tub? I dunno. You should have a big red pentagram above the toilet...just for shits and giggles.

Veloute said...

Those tiles. What year did they decorate? Those lightswitch covers...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Those are really tacky. I bet you took those down before you opened a single box---maybe before opening the wine, but well, no, you probably needed the wine (I would).

You know, I think I like the jet black/black jet/jet black jet tub. The black toilet, however, disturbs me. I guess they have to match.

The former owners left all sorts of weird crap here, too. We had tacky wreaths as well. What's up with that? There was stuff in the attic left from the 1900s I think. Sort of cool yet exasperating. I mean, it wasn't GOOD stuff, it was still crap, even if it was old...