Friday, July 25, 2008

Bitch took my ride.

Weekend looks promising--lots of TV ahead of me! And a trip to Denton, for mommy's birthday!

I may have misunderstood the message, but I swear to god my voice teacher left a message that his aunt is dying and the funeral is on Saturday so we need to reschedule. He must have said "died." But who knows. So I scheduled a chiropractor appointment instead, which seems to be working.

Also hit Massage Envy a few days ago for my monthly massage...and omg. I told her to do "deep" on the shoulders and neck...this woman used her elbows. Like, on me. I got schooled. It was painful but in a productive way. Next time I'll opt for relaxing, I think. You know, alternate...

Oooh, a bunch of Cylons just boarded Galactica and it's gettin' bloody! Later!

No comments: