Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I vote we go back to the Slaughtered Lamb.



It's a shame that so often I find gems while digging up trivia that just isn't suitable for a family-oriented theatre. Example?

While searching for any interesting info for 1977's The Incredible Melting Man, I look at the lead actor to see if it goes anywhere. Why, yes! He most recently starred in Sex, Pain and Murder, Episode Two: Castration Elation! He is also the writer for the four episodes of this spectacular series.

And continuing with the horror theme, many thanks to my dad for this disturbing first-ever MacDonald's commercial.

6 comments:

Veloute said...

Oh yes. That McDonald's commercial probably gave millions of kids nightmares. Probably several adults, too. Like me.

SkylersDad said...

Who will handle the many hours of therapy I now need after viewing that commercial?

The [Cherry] Ride said...

My brain is leaking out of my ears at this moment.

Ellen Aim said...

Vel: I'm disturbed, that's for damn sure.

Skyler'sD: Therapy? I thought we called it 'blogging' now!

[C]Ride: Please be sure to take pictures and post them.

MacGuffin said...

Cool posters!

Ellen Aim said...

I wouldn't mind putting up some of these! Need more wallspace...