Monday, February 28, 2011

You know, even though I had to wear that stupid back brace and you were kind of fat, we were still totally cutting edge.

AHA! This site says and shows it all better than I could. (Thanks, dad!) Anne Hathaway in all her stunning dresses last night as she co-hosted (I think this is up for debate) the Oscars. I myself was also running out of appropriately superlative adjectives. But hells yes those were some dresses.



Fashion doll, indeed!

Props also to Anne for CARRYING THE CEREMONY. James Franco didn't even have to be there. And he obviously had about eight joints too many. I think it was, without a doubt, the worst show I've seen in years. Nothing will ever be quite as painful as the David Letterman night, but this was pretty goddamn sad. No fault of Anne's, however, that girl brought her A game and then some.

No comments: