Sunday, February 27, 2011

WORKSHED!

Bullshit. Best Director was an upset in a lame way, if you ask me. What a shame.

A few more awards have come and gone, and I blew the award when it came to original song...sorry, but that Randy Newman song blew chunks. So I'm 17 right, 4 wrong.

Okay. It's time for Best Actress. It's gonna be Natalie. And while the obviousness may irritate me, I have to take a moment to remember the AWESOMENESS of her past performances. This is her first award. (And she won.)

She irritates me lately, but I don't really think it's through any fault of her own. So I'm trying to be happy about this.

And thank you so much, Natalie, for accepting very graciously, thanking your parents and keeping your shit together while you do it. Props.

1 comment:

Elle said...

Good reaading