Sunday, February 27, 2011

All Jedi had was a bunch of muppets.

Props to Sandy. GORGEOUS lady, always always. (Actually the picture is AWFUL, whoops...) It's simple but I admit my love of her is making me biased. So I am totally contradicting my Cate Blanchett argument in a small way, but that's how I roll.



And wow, Natalie Portman! Well played! :D I do not have a picture yet and it's driving me crazy. It's PURPLE, FLATTERING and I won't mind having to stare at it while she wins. It is really great, though, I will post it ASAP.

YAY for Anne changing from her red dress with a weird bulging lump near the bottom into an incredibly foxy white number. WOW. Again, no pic, but hopefully soon, cause THAT is a DRESS.

Ugh. Apparently, Gwenyiff will be performing later. I dislike her dress. And her. I'm bored already.



(Weirdly, it's actually gold.) With any luck, she'll be changing dresses for the performance...

Oh, Christian Bale...I am sure this is for a movie, I was just hoping it was over by now.



But I do always enjoy hearing him rattle on in his native Welsh accent, so there's that...

Ok, to show I really can be objective...Nicole.



I needed two pics because I wanted to like it, but what the photos don't capture is that it just says TABLECLOTH there at the bottom. No.



AND THE NIGHT IS OFF TO A GOOD START! I predicted the first award, Alice in Wonderland for Art Direction. But I still don't want to see it. ;)

No comments: