Monday, August 25, 2008

This is your receipt for your husband... and this is my receipt for your receipt.

Wow, it's only Monday and it's already a totally shitty week. It's partially stupid shit and mostly me and my hormonal bullshit. Good times.

It's so bad, I'm one mouse fart away from breaking out a Buffy episode, and let's face it, Once More With Feeling, with about ten beers.



(wtf is up with this video?)

Though I suppose this song may be more appropriate...



But the hottest song of all was always this one...and you know who you are!



Anyhoo. I have to work tomorrow, so mebbe "two beers" is more accurate....I may have my headphones in, but people are probably still totally looking at the weird tipsy chick mouthing along...

2 comments:

Triana said...

I have a theory...it could be bunnies...

Ellen Aim said...

Damn that's good shit.