Monday, August 04, 2008

That tall drink of water with the silver spoon up his ass.

Ohmyfuckinggod. My fan is FINALLY READY. The fan I left in MAY? Remember THAT? I had to call three times and this time he was all, "Huh. I thought we were done with that one..." which implies to me that it has been done for fuck knows how long and no one has called me.

But $140 later, it's ready. Jesus Fuck.

On the upside of the day, HANS PASSED INSPECTION!!! Go, little guy!! And thank god, cause it was up in July! (Hi, Mom!)

Also glad to see Morgan Freeman is still with us. When the initial reports talk about a car flipping "multiple times" and the injured parties getting airlifted, it seldom bodes well!

2 comments:

Mob said...

For $140, the damned thing better have little legs now to follow you around the house on, should you become hot in the next room or something.

Congrats to Hans.

Ellen Aim said...

No shit! He said he taught it to sing lullabies in French, which is why it took so long.

Danke! As Hans would say.