Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Ooh! oh-oh-oooh! A sparkly!

So you can tell I'm stressing because I have not been going ON AND ON about the new Star Trek movie coming out this week. But it is! And I am SO EXCITED. The only reason I can deduce that I'm excited is that most of the cool dorks in the geek world who have already seen it seem to love it.

Because with trailers like this:



I should be appalled. But instead, I totally cannot wait. Tomorrow night. 7pm, it's on. Oh yes.

And we're hitting the chain in town with the best sound and pic--I'm expecting to be blown away and will accept nothing less.

Jesus, I can't believe I'm exited about something J.J. Abrams is associated with. Not to mention someone let him put his hands on Star Trek--maybe multiple wrongs can somehow make a right? We shall see...

4 comments:

Triana said...

I'm going tomorrow at 7:30!

Ellen Aim said...

I am SO EXCITED. It's on.

Veloute said...

Shamelessly excited.

Ellen Aim said...

I already want to see it again and I saw it last night...hee hee.