Monday, October 13, 2008

Wait, what flavor of ice cream goes with the destruction of a loveless marriage?

Rocky Road! Bum dum ching! Thank you, Will & Grace.

I definitely feel like a bitchy Miranda sometimes when I eat alone. Like, the dude asked me how many times, "So, just one?" And I'm not bothered by it, but it does get a little OTT, like they're afraid to ask but can't stop asking. And it's like when Miranda keeps ordering a buttload of Chinese take-out for one and she thinks they're always laughing at her.

It has been teetering on the edge of rain all day and yet...nothing. Le sigh.

I ordered the most deranged-looking animatronic cat for Sophia's 4th birthday. I can't believe she is going to be FOUR! The idea of getting him was originally kind of a joke to Vel, but then considering Sophia is quite into Fiona's MioPup I got her last Xmas...well, he's on his way! God he looks fucking insane. Couldn't the marketing people get a handle on what a sane cat looks like? (And all you cat haters can just refrain right now from any comments, thank you.)



First of all, My Little Pony called and they want their comb back. Secondly, like, how stoned is this cat? I just keep thinking of that scene in Parenthood when Rick Moranis' wife tells him, "Nathan, we're trying so hard to keep these kids off drugs..." (He's called a Furreal Kitty Cat, btw.)

Ok, they're playing Moon Dance and this song will just always, always, always be American Werewolf In London Sex Scene Music to me. And I think I recall Alex and myself laughing our asses off as small children because we thought it was just really ill-suited to the moment. I can kinda see it now, but it is kinda odd. Still makes me giggle a little.

I'm at Uno's, btw, mostly for cheese and free Wifi. I tap into the wifi of the hotel next door, and it always makes me put in my name for no reason whatsoever. I used to wonder if it was checking the room registry and matching stuff up, so I used to put in really common names, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean fuck-all, as I've lately taken to being "Jack Bauer," and it likes that just fine.

3 comments:

Veloute said...

Oh good. Just in time for Halloween.

Veloute said...

I was telling a friend that it looks like that cat will walk into our bedrooms at night and steal our souls.

Ellen Aim said...

Lol, it totally will. you must send me a video of it hissing.