Friday, October 24, 2008

Too late for salvation, my friend.

I think this is an actual residence. (On campus, I mean. I'm not just standing in someone's yard.) Like, people live here. It is GORGEOUS. Like, messed up gorgeous.



We had lunch at a pub the other day, and this is Vel trying to figure out the intricacies of a, you know, parking meter. Don't pay any attention to the boatloads of trash behind us...



And that bell tower? Here it is.



I have been looking at the cost of living in Hughes Hall (which you can only do the first year) and living in other parts of Ithaca (omfg, how GODDAMN expensive is THAT) and all I know is that I need to start studying one whole fuck of a lot and eating rice and beans and...well, doing a shitload of praying. Good times.

2 comments:

MacGuffin said...

Oh, who wouldn't I murder to live someplace that looks even remotely like that.

Ellen Aim said...

Lol, you and me both!