Monday, May 21, 2007

All of my filth is arranged in alphabetical order. This, for instance, is under 'H' for 'toy.'

I'm exhausted and for no valid reason whatsoever. In that vein, I give you Liam Lynch.



Wrapped up season five of the West Wing last night; Donna went and got herself blown up and Josh totally flew over to Germany for her but she was like, smooching on the photojournalist douche, oh, the humanity! It actually wasn't an eighth as good as past season finales...save season 3? 4? when they had some uber-dramatic bile-rising wankfest over whether Bartlet would run again due to his MS controversy...I know I'm the only one of the five people who read this who watches this show but by god, I've got nothing today.

4 comments:

Blancodeviosa said...

oh yeah, like whatever!

Ellen Aim said...

I'm all like EEEEHHHHH!

This cracks me up but the song has a way of STICKING in my braaaaaain.

Veloute said...

The Panda song is my most favorite. I am drunk on panda mystery.

I mean, WTF?

Ellen Aim said...

lol, me too. "I am drunk on panda mystery," may be one of the most inspired lines of all time...

And it STILL cracks me up!