Sunday, January 16, 2011

Everyone go home and get a good night's sleep. We're all getting up at noon tomorrow.

Yay Annette Bening! :D



The Kids Are All Right was decent enough, but she was really fantastic in it. So hooray!

I'm sorry, but Robert Pattinson gets uglier every time I see him. And I don't even watch that Twilight shit. Like his eyes get further apart and his expression more vapid. I'm sorry, but I just don't get it.

On the other hand, Olivia Wilde: rock out with your cock out.



Helen Mirren is always crazy smoking hot, but I'm not totally loving her sparkly gold dress this year.



Not that it matters, she is insanely radiant and brilliant regardless.

Totally unrelated, here's that anorexic Angelina I was talkin' 'bout...



And Nicole bein' all MEH.



Man, her dresses used to be great showstoppers. What's up with that.

No comments: