Friday, January 21, 2011

Can I have another one of these with some booze in it?

Damn, I've apparently already used "I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life." Which is a shame cause it would be far more appropriate today. It's snowing again. Like, a lot. I don't have class today or tomorrow (actually, that's not true, I have class tomorrow but it's via Skype) but it still sucks to feel TRAPPED. I could go outside, but I also don't really have a reason.

It's pretty, though?

At least I can see past the balcony. First thing this morning? Not so much.

I have a ton of reading to do involving economic international law, tax, and international law in general. I also have trial stuff to prep for Sunday, and it would probably be a whole lot easier to do that if they would send me an email telling me WHAT TO PREPARE. Sigh.

I do have some good movies to watch (this is the part where I desperately try to redeem myself for the shitty TV viewing), including the new Jean-Pierre Jeunet film Micmacs, Inception (re-watch), The Grand Hotel (part of my attempt to watch Best Picture Oscar winners I have never seen, this one's from 1932) and uh, The Other Guys.



Fine, so not everything is of high intellectual caliber...

But I have so much reading to do, I'll be impressed if I get to watch one.

And it's still snowing. Sideways, actually.

No comments: