I recently started tracking searches that lead to my blog; a large amount of them are people just searching movie quotes. On the one hand, score! On the other, I apologize that my random habit of memorizing great lines and linking them to what basically amounts to jack shit to do with said line has brought them to this blog.
Classics that have brought a number of people here are:
1. "I usually get kissed before I get fucked." (Black Rain)
2. "Try not to suck any dick on your way through the parking lot." (Clerks)
3. "Dear Josh, we came by to fuck you, but you were not here, therefore you are gay." (Ghost World)
4. "I can do anything I want to baby, I ain't lost." (Pretty Woman)
5. "Now what he said was, 'Sic 'em, boy,' but what I heard was, 'Chopper, sic balls!'" (Stand By Me)
But my personal favorite searches are:
1. "What to say when he ejaculates"
2. "someone just came on your cat"
3. "you got me hotter than georgia asphalt"
4. "no point in mentioning these bats"
5. "gay pump and dump economy exchange breast scheme"