Wednesday, November 26, 2008

But Darius is a dancer. He's in "Cats."

OMG, I LOVE YOU FED EX! And I loooooooove that I hadn't gotten in the shower yet when you rang the bell--I love that I was even home.

I ordered this Sunday night:



and have it in my paws Wednesday morning. Holy shit.

And it just may be the most gorgeous thing in the world. Sleek, sexy, purple.

Did I seriously say I was going to wait until test day to play with it? Fuck that, I'll buy myself a cookie afterwards or something.

4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

What is that there contraption? Is it one of those pregnancy test thingys?

Happy Thanksgiving Ellen!

Veloute said...

That's awesome. As if you could wait. Please.

Cookies are nice.

Triana said...

Dude, I love it!!

And cookies totally rule.

Ellen Aim said...

Vel: I think my post-LSAT self is willing to accept that my inability to be calm around new SHINY things is just too hard.

Tri: It is WAY the hell sexy. I'm going to eat cookies and pet it.