Friday, May 02, 2008

Let's face it. This isn't the worst thing you've caught me doing.

Nice job, very decent. I'd say A-. I have no idea how true it is or isn't to the original material, but it was fun all the same.



The shows really didn't come close to selling out and my friend J says they're already making excuses for poor performance, e.g., "Well, Grand Theft Auto IV came out this week." And while that sounds lame, it may very well be true. It doesn't help that Speed Racer comes out next week and the competition only gets rougher from there. (Been hearing some pretty cruel things about Speed Racer, btw, not that anyone's watching for the plot.)

And I finally got to see the completed project for MST3K and was very excited that it's still largely my edit--the Mike half had some tinkering, and rightly so, as I'm far less familiar. But the Joel half and most of the montage was pretty much left alone. (I also got a kick out of hearing that the audience went crazy when Manos and Mitchell came on-screen.)

Ok, off to work where I guess some of my co-workers have exciting social lives...or at least very interesting ones.

2 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Glad to hear you liked it, I was hoping it was going to be good.

Ellen Aim said...

Good times, it's definitely worth a watch.