Sunday, February 24, 2008

I believe that's your designer imposter perfume.

Oh, Laura Linney. Just because you are underrated, doesn't mean you need to dress that way. Color, honey, color.

And seriously, either George Clooney has been working the red carpet for two hours or they just have stock footage of him they keep cutting to for B roll. Nothing for cutaways? Clooney time.

I had no idea what Miley Cyrus looked like prior to tonight, but those are some bitchin' earrings. Best laugh-out-loud moment was her having to describe why she was grounded a few months ago:

(sounding as if she's had to repeat this multiple times): "I was wearing a shirt that was too short and mom asked me to change and I didn't right away, and that was disrespectful."

And Helen Mirren always looks so fucking foxy, I wish I could accompany this with actual photos...

No comments: