Monday, February 25, 2008

And that's because none of us got enough love in our childhood. And that's showbiz, kid.

Here were some of the eye-catchers I was mentioning last night...



Saoirse Ronan looked cute, Cate was jaw-droppingly gorgeous (seriously, this photo does not do it justice) and even though I am hardly a Kelly Preston fan, I found the color mesmerizing...



Helen's gorgeous, as always...(nothing can top last year's but this was close).





If someone had said, "fish scales" I would have said "No fucking way," but look, she totally pulls it off.



Ellen Page looked better than I expected but she typically frumps it up and it would be nice to see her wear an actual color. This was the unfortunate Swinton dress Triana mentioned. And Nicole, who seemed to be MIA for most of the show, was beautiful as always (except that one time in the pink number I was never a fan of).



And here is that Ridiculous Purse, the mesh thing holding nothing. Gotta love it. And we never could figure out why Amy Adams had to sing all by herself, it was weird.

No comments: