Tuesday, January 17, 2012

You get all the fun stuff.

This line from Sneakers got stuck in my head after my morning.

Got to court for docket duty (being appointed to new clients) and we got a great judge. Got a client. Got RE-ASSIGNED to the courtroom next door with my LEAST favorite judge. He's actually somewhat fair most of the time, he just loves to make everyone feel like they suck (the attorneys). And as long as my guy gets out, whatever. It's just frustrating.

It's just been one of those days. Not bad or anything. Just...a lot on my plate. Fingers crossed we get to drop our next court date in February, meaning the end of my semester will be a lighter load and I can seriously focus on the bar. Because right now I keep thinking about hiding a lot. Like a lot.

On the plus side, being in court forced me to wash my hair. For the first time in three days. Hey! It looks good!

Ok, back to cramming the last of my Islamic law reading. I got to this part in the reading about macrocosmic and microcosmic law and GLAZED THE FUCK OVER. I have no idea what the fuck is going on. #whatelseisnew

No comments: