Sunday, January 15, 2012

I know what guilt is. It's one of those touchy-feely words people throw around that don't mean anything... You know, like "maternal" or "addiction."

Man, I think I fell asleep a little just listening to Michelle Pfeiffer describe War Horse.

I really need to see The Artist! And I'm very glad to see it's winning things left and right! <3

RANDOM! The Deschanel sisters...Emily and Zooey!



Rooney Mara, from The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. She's currently my pick in this category, but to be fair, I have not seen Tilda Swinton nor Meryl Streep's entry.



She was really, really amazing, though. I admit I was surprised she opted for the black number, considering the role, but she looks great in any case.

But speaking of SWINTON.



And in a move that surprises NO ONE...Meryl Streep takes it! She's always gracious and lovely and fucking awesome, so I'm never sad. HAHAHA, and they had to bleep her! +50 bonus points, honey. (I think she forgot her glasses at her table, she was ticked at herself.) LMAO, "I want to thank God...Harvey Weinstein...the punisher (Old Testament, I guess)!"

And there goes The Artist with a Best Picture (Comedy/Musical) win!! Complete with Uggie (the Asta-esque dog) trying to steal the show during the speech. ;)


No comments: