Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Pope doesn't get unpleasant.

Yay me. I managed not to leave school today going, "Fuck you, fuck you, you're cool and fuck you."

This is actually a movie reference, and I have no idea why or how I ever came to see Half Baked, but there it is. I do not in any way recommend this movie, but I did laugh twice.



My point, Charlie, is that I'm super proud of myself for NOT doing this today. I'm not hostile, just...well, it's angsty bullshit that is probably best not aired on a public forum.

Anyway, off to drink and play a Battlestar Galactica board game with friends (oh yes, I'm owning my dorkness--jesus, it's not a role playing game, ok?) and then finish up packing for my ungodly early flight. And yes mom, I'll get the pat down! ;)

3 comments:

Veloute said...

Safe travels! I can't WAIT!

alex said...

Why do I know that quote??? I have not seen that movie. Did they quote it in another movie? This is going to drive me crazy.

Anyway, sorry about the bullshit. :/

Have a safe flight! See you soon!

Ellen Aim said...

No idea, but I've quoted it way more than I've even seen that scene.