Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oh I love you Adam, Alex, Peter, Brian, whatever your name is.

I've taken Drew to the airport, which is very sad because now I no longer have his delightful company AND it means a return to the dreadfulness of real life. Infact, I have to work tomorrow.

I need to post for Monday & Tuesday, as it involved a shitload of films and a trip to Billy Bob's in Fort Worth...the woman at the visitor's guide in Fort Worth had to explain to Drew what a 'honky tonk' was and I was pleased as shit not to have to do it myself. We went and oh boy do I need to write about it.

As we summed it up, after a few beers we were incredibly loud and non-blendy.

But before I post, I just received my birthday present from my wonderful and amazing sisters in the mail and I need to go to Calloway's right now and indulge in some post-vacation shoppppppppping! I got the nicest gift card in the mail and rather than save it, well, since Calloway's is a whopping four minutes from here, I'm going to go spend the shit out of it. Our carnivorous little Audrey has needed a new pot for ages and I'm also curious to see what's out...thank you Alexandra and Veloute!

3 comments:

Veloute said...

Wow, sweet, that was fast! I love the internets.

Happy birthday! (Well, in advance.)

MacGuffin said...

Great quote. Only Audrey could say a line like that and get away with it with such aplomb.

Ellen Aim said...

Vel: I love the internets, too! And I got a TON of stuff, including a HUGE ass fern. Always wanted one. I hope to plant everything soooon...

MacG: I agree! That entire character was made just for her...can't imagine anyone else having done it.