Sunday, February 26, 2012

No! He covets. That is his nature. And how do we begin to covet, Clarice? Do we seek out things to covet? Make an effort to answer now.

I think there is an inner-circle drinking game going on where everyone drinks when someone says "Scorsese"?? I love confusing introduction segments.

I thought this was a neat shot. GEORGE!



Ok, y'all. I think Gaz has about a mouse fart's chance in hell of winning. But nonetheless, I am glad he was nominated. How APPALLING, really, that this is his first. :/ The man has been my very favorite actor for probably about fifteen years.



Having said that, I do actually really hope Jean Dujardin wins. I'm telling you, his facial expressions are just great.

And he DOES! :D What a tremendous win. Once in a while, they get it right. (Sorry, Gaz.)

Leading lady time!



Rooney Mara SHOULD get it, but I think Viola Davis may be the frontrunner and Meryl Streep may be the favorite "underdog" to snake it? My bets are on Viola.

WHA?? Meryl snags it! I'm mean, don't get me wrong...it's Meryl. And she is, as always, a very lovely lady with a wonderful acceptance speech. <3

No comments: