Tuesday, October 04, 2011

That makes me angry, and when Dr. Evil gets angry Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset. And when Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, people DIE!

You know what fucking SUCKS?! CONFLICTS OF INTEREST. They fucking-ass blow. I will get into this more later. But I will most likely not be handling one of my cases anymore, yet the shit-show of conflicting out and going to court to withdraw and all the admin bullshit is SUCH A GOOD TIME.

This would be ok except I have research shit due Thursday that is already rumored to be balls. And some more international law research that I have barely started--I had to delay my meeting with her cause I gotta go to JAIL and tell my client I can't represent him anymore which I know he's going to be pissed about--but she still wants me to email her the research by Thursday (WHICH IS SO NOT DONE YET FTW). Follow that up with my bullshit int'l law moot court thing dumping a very impressive amount of research on me.

On the plus side, my director was absolutely elated with my research (ON THE CASE I HAVE TO CONFLICT OUT OF) and thought I did an amazingly astute analysis of the case relating to our big argument. This is great and also so depressing because I was TOTALLY looking forward to this argument. I think I almost whined when he was giving me the bad news. (No, I did not, just fyi. But GOD I wanted to.)

I do love all this stuff and find it fascinating, but could it not all happen at fucking once?

I keep thinking of that scene in A Few Good Men when Demi Moore is blathering to a shit-faced Tom Cruise about their next move (even though Markinson just blew his brains out), and Caffy's all, "Maybe you should drink a little."

#lookslikeIpickedthewrongweektoquitsniffin'glue

No comments: