Sunday, September 27, 2009

I heard my mom say to her girlfriend, "Any guy with feathered hair is *foxy*."

Thursday was a really, really great day!



I swear I will go into details soon (hopefully tomorrow), but I've been sitting downstairs studying too damn long. It's after 8 and it's time to start the butternut squash soup and macaroni! And to cue up the Project Runway...

But for the record I love Stephen Colbert even more than before! And you didn't think that was possible. If you ever get the chance to see the show, it was so much fun. The Daily Show is (honestly) a better show most of the time just due to content, but if we're strictly talking about rating them based on being in the audience? Colbert wins hands down, I don't even have to think about it.

But I at least wanted to have a post of SOMETHING. Don't ask how long it's been since I cranked out a review for the film site I write for. I really need to get my shit together this week, since I basically phoned it in all last week...but goddamn Thursday was so worth it.

1 comment:

Veloute said...

I'm so jealous AND I can't wait to see you!!